Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Extreme Home Defense - Part 4 - Slinghot - The Silent One

I remember some Badass sling shot experiences as a kid, until I upgraded to fireworks.

I was thinking a couple weeks ago about these as Silent Hunting/Bug Out Weapons.

It makes perfect sense:
  • Silent.
  • Quick.
  • Small/Lightweight
  • Doesn't Reveal your Position
  • Unlimited Ammo Available

I found some Pachinko Balls (5.75g, 11mm).
Paper Targets
Some decent Cheap High Velocity Sling Shots

Done.

I have a couple extra.

Enjoy!

-Nebudchenezzar Shipworks

 


 


 

 


 


 
May 25, 2012
We are compiling the most extreme Home Defense Weapons. Feel free to post yours Subscribe to Madtown Preppers or post @ FB Madtown Preppers. .454 Magnum Revolver w/30mm Grenade Launcher. A little Overkill.
May 26, 2012
Extreme Home Defense - Part 2 - Assault Rifle. As part of our ongoing series of the some of the most extreme home defense tools, I ran across a post in a blog of this badass indoor street sweeper.
Aug 14, 2012
Extreme Home Defense Part 3 - 10/22 Black Rifle Upgrade. As part of our ongoing series of the some of the most extreme home defense tools, I ran across a post in a blog of this badass Ruger 10/22 Upgrade: ...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/330820548357?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 


Madtown Preppers eStore: http://astore.amazon.com/madtoprepp-20

1 comment: